Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Wrap up Phoenix Style

 My sweet friend Sarah flew me to Phoenix this past weekend to help with her wedding decorations. Elisa another one of Sarah's dearest friends (also a friend of mine) spent the weekend with us. It was so much fun. We watched as Sarah tried on all the dresses we picked out. We drank lots of coffee, crafted, and chatted about our lives. I also got to meet her husband to be! He is the kindest man and is so in love with Sarah, it makes me smile.


Lots of ribbons, burlap, mason jars, and lace.
Doughnuts from Bosa a tradition of Ryan and Sarah.

Meanwhile back at home Will is having a spend the night party with Vivi at her Aunt Mimi and Uncle Matt's house. They also attended an Oscar party where Vivi won the category of best kiss giver. It is one of her new favorite things. I can't believe she is going to be 1 at the end of the week. Where does the time go?


I hope your weekend was filled with good food and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment