Top 10 Things We Have Learned Since Living In New Orleans
1. Streetcars should never be referred to as trolleys.
2. Costumes are perfectly accepted for everyday dress and evening attire.
3. The shoddy streets are a rite of passage, not anything that need to be fixed.
4. Alcoholic beverages are sold anywhere people go (i.e.. your gym).
5. You can never go wrong wearing beads year-round.
6. The median is known as the neutral ground.
7. Looking for a street sign it's not there.
8. Snowballs and laser tag never fell out of style.
9. The humidity seems to affect no one.
10. There is always time to eat a beignet.