Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Funny Bit

So sometimes when I am bored I like to get on Craig's List and see what is up for grabs. When I find something humorous I either send it to someone or save it. Here are a few Craig's List highlights. Enjoy!

1st AD

could the lady in odenville that we got the two roosters from please contact us we have lost all of ur contact info so we can give u your free hen u wanted

2nd AD

Ill be glad to come and pick up any Halloween items you want to get rid of! We love Halloween and have a HUGE party every year. Looking for something different to add to my collection. No matter how small or stupid you might think it is, give me a call!!

3rd AD

Free landscape "rocks", "boulders", or whatever you want to call them. I have maybe around 100 or more of this size in my yard. I am starting to revamp my "yard" and these things are defintely not in the plan. Only catch is, you come get them !

4th AD

We have one pink cat carrier and covered litter box that are free to someone who needs them. Please email if interested. They are NOT to be resold so I will be inquiring to why you need them.


5th AD

Marital Spat Ball Pit (Alabaster)
He thinks it's garbage. I think a little duct tape would go a long way for this jewel. It is a Disney Princess ball pit, VERY RARE! It is round with an open top, beautiful tower walls, and a spiral ball thing (you put the balls in at the top and they spin down. You know? like a fancy gum ball machine. It would be perfect for any special little girl that you really don't want to spend money on. I am also including a garbage bag full of balls. You can pick up at 736 12th ST NW in Alabaster in the Apache Ridge Subdivision. Please do it soon before it causes any more arguments. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE COMPUTER VIRUSES. THANKS Please do not pick up tonight, the balls are in the storage shed and I just can't get to them right now!

1 comment:

  1. holy. is that last lady for reals? a perfect gift for the little girl you don't want to spend money on? I'd hate to know I was that girl... just put a little duct tape on it, no prob! i think my other fav was the pink kitty carrier guy...not for re-sale so he needs to know why you need them... right.

    ReplyDelete