Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Wrap up

Here are some pictures from my first Birmingham Barons game on Thursday.

The Hannon's joined us for the game.

It was a little chilly, but really fun..
This past week Will's medical school class was having their senior week since they will all be heading different ways to their residency. We celebrated with them on Friday even though we won't be heading on with them. We went to Oak Mountain State Park and partook in the crawfish boil. It was delicious.
I snagged this photo online. It captures what it
looked like Friday.
Saturday Will and I woke up and went to the Farmer's Market and got some veggies. I went and spent the afternoon with my brother and my two youngest nieces. We had a full afternoon. I met them for lunch, saw my brother's art gallery (action art), went to Railroad Park, and ended the day with frozen yogurt.



Sunday- I shot my first wedding. I had a co-worker that was looking for a photographer. I offered my services with the disclaimer that I have never done this before. He was so excited. I really enjoy photography, but I am not sure if I would want to do it as a form of income. Let me say after the wedding was over I thought to myself I have so much more respect for my friends that do this as a business. It is so hard to get the right lighting especially if you don't have all the special accessories. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment