Thursday, December 29, 2011

30 Weeks


The picture quality isn't so good this week, but here I am at Yod Abyssinia Cultural Restaurant in Ethiopia. There will be more about this trip later. 

I am a little behind on my updates due to travelling. I was 30 weeks along in this picture. I felt the bean get hiccups for the first time which is just cute. She/He is 15.7 inches long and weighs 3 pounds. The bean is the size of a cabbage. Her/His eyesight is developing, but can only see 20/400 at the moment (how do they know these things?).

The whole thing about being more clumsy is so true. I have broken many items recently two in record timing. The first I stepped into one of the doctor's offices at work and broke a picture frame in about 90 seconds. Then I was at a different doctor's home and put my purse down and knocked over a wooden sculpture. That one took me about 2 minutes. Be sure before you invite me over to child proof your house. Sometimes I feel like a tornado blowing through town.

No comments:

Post a Comment