Tuesday, February 14, 2012

37 Weeks



I am now considered full term. We went to the doctor last week and I was almost dilated one centimeter and 80 percent effaced.  We also had an ultrasound and the bean weighs around 6 and 1/2 pounds. He/She is no performer on command. The bean had his/her arm resting over its face. The ultrasound tech tried her hardest to get that arm to move, but he/she was not participating one bit. I think this baby is going to be fiesty and maybe even a little stubborn.

I am feeling pretty good. I have a day here and there where my stomach is tight and I am uncomfortable, but other than that I really can't complain. I am starting to get really excited about meeting this little guy or girl.

2 comments:

  1. YAHHHHH! so excited. I can picture that sweet ultrasound pic now. I love that you get a bit of his/her personality all ready. Herreson sleeps with his arm over his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture. So excited for you guys. The bean is almost here!

    ReplyDelete