Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Wrapup- Bachelorette Style

This weekend I headed to Gulf Shores to celebrate Mimi (my sister in law) and her upcoming marriage.We ate lots of junk food, watch movies, danced, played games, and laughed.  It was a great weekend and I hope she felt loved and celebrated.

Morgan made the bra cupcake toppers
and underwear cupcake toppers. So creative.

Mimi was given her crown and sash to wear as she opened gifts.

Kristen and I read a panty poem and gave Mimi different underwear to last her through every season of life

Her dad and grandmother even sent a gift.

All her goodies.
 What weekend would be completed without a photo scavenger hunt?

Kristen's proposal.

A picture with a cop.
 That evening we headed to The Hangout for a little Halloween fun.


The Williams Ladies.
While I was enjoying a girl's weekend Will was at home with Vivi having a good time. Vivi went to her first birthday party. I wished I could have been there to be a part of the farm fun.

A farmer and his rooster.

No comments:

Post a Comment