Friday, December 3, 2010

Tradition 3- Holiday Parties

Every year there is bound to be a Holiday event to attend. Last night it was the school of Public Health's Holiday Social.  I have to be honest I did not want to go. Will and I even had an argument before we left.  I don't know why the older I get the harder it is to get me to big social gatherings.  The thing is I really do like them but it just takes me a while to warm up to the idea. The event was at Michael's Bar and Grill on the north side of town.  It was random. There was an older guy mixing music and scratching turn tables. Everyone was sitting in their huddles and I thought good this won't take long; these people aren't going to dance. BOY was I wrong.  A good hip hop song can get most anyone on their feet. He played all the latest and remixed Jackson 5's Santa Claus is coming to town. I was very pleased with his skills especially when he played Rob Base. I danced with my honey and a multitude of other people I didn't know. It ended up being a great evening. I hope all your holiday parties are memorable.


School of Public Health Holiday Party

There was dancing....I told you once and I told you twice






1 comment:

  1. oh, i have seen your dancing skills before... and i believe it.

    ReplyDelete