Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tradition 4-Christmas In Your Mouth

Starbuck's Peppermint White Chocolate  Mocha also known as Christmas In Your Mouth is tradition number 4.  I discovered this wonderful concoction  three years ago.  This time last year I walked into Starbuck's with a huge grin on my face and requested my favorite Christmas beverage. I told them I had been waiting all year for this drink. Puzzled, the barista looked at me and said, "You can get them all year round, but we advertise them at Christmas."  Of course you serve it year round, Starbuck's, but I prefer to keep it special. I normally will not allow myself to have one until Dec.1st but I cheated this year. I was having a hard time with feeling Christmas, I thought if I had a PWCM it would help. I wont' do it again...sorry. It did help, if that makes it any better.


Holiday Lattes

No comments:

Post a Comment