Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tradition 7-Wrapping Presents



One of my favorite things to do is give someone a gift. But not just any gift, one that I know they will love.  I get so excited when I am sitting on my living room floor surrounded by presents and paper. I do my wrapping all at once. I like to try and reuse things that I already have(not for gifts but for wrapping). One it is good for the environment and secondly, that item gets one last chance at glory. This year I am using all the magazines that we have collected and won't read anymore. I bought some ribbon to add a hint of Christmas cheer.
Now our tree (Ralph) has presents to keep him warm.

2 comments:

  1. hola, friend! a list for you...
    1. I want candy in my shoes.
    2. Love your wrapping style.
    3. I want to watch all those movies with you. And Will. And J.
    4. A Christmas pickle doubling as a phallic symbol. Brillant.
    5. I can't wait to see you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. brillant or brilliant, you know... whatever.

    ReplyDelete