Julia over at Black Tag Diaries passed on the Versatile Blogger Award. I met Julia in college and have only recently reconnected through the blog world. I have been reading her blog for several months now. It is part of my morning rituals when I get to work. She has weekly postings: Happy Monday and Thankful Thursdays. She also showcases her photography skills and the adventures of her daily life. Thanks for the award Julia.
I am supposed to list 7 things interesting facts about myself.
1.Every time I put my deodorant on I count in my head 5,6,7,8.
2. I am ambidextrous when it comes to using scissors.
3. I put 3 different hoods on the car that I drove in high school and college. (My hood flew up when I was driving: Tommy Boy style)
4. I love a costume party (there aren't enough).
5. Musical festivals are my favorite.
6. I ate a gizzard for the first time a week ago (The guys I work with are always trying to feed me different parts of an animal).
7. I sneeze almost every time I go out into the sun.
I am now supposed to pass these on to 7 of my favorite bloggers
The Versatile Blogger Award goes to...
Will@ Viva La Re
Claire@Peanut Butter and Honey
Natalie@ Ramble On
Holly@ Papaw Jeans