Monday, January 9, 2012

32 Weeks


As far as bean updates go I think I hit my pinnacle last week with the monkey. This week I went for more of a standard cliche picture. The bean is getting big. We had an ultrasound this past week and the baby weighed 2.2 kgs which translates to around 4.5 lbs. Everything looked great. We heard the heart beat which was so sweet. I teared up a little. My stomach is SO tight. I have been having more backaches. It feels like the bean is going to kick through my stomach. From here on out they say that I will gain a pound a week which I have a hard time imagining where that will all go. Other than being uncomfortable from time to time everything else is fine.

2 comments:

  1. You and baby bean are quite a beautiful pair.

    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantastic. Your hands have gotten larger too : )
    I can not wait to hold that baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete