Monday, February 20, 2012

38 Weeks

Making colored sugar for our king cake. More to
come on Fat Tuesday.

I have officially hit the state of being uncomfortable. It has become even harder to get around and it often feels like my vagina might fall off. I have tried all the recommended tricks to get this baby out, but I think he/she may be in for the full 40. On last Friday I went to the doctor and I have not progressed any from the week before, a comforting statement for a woman that sleeps one night out of three. According to my weekly email updates the baby is as long as a leek, but not nearly as tasty. These updates have really begun to be useless. I read them because I can't help myself.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh sweet lady i remember those last few weeks. I would call robbie, at work, crying and saying " i can't do this anymore ". It will all be over soon. REST ( lol ) as much as you can. I slept in the recliner towards the end of my pregnancy.

    I love you and am so excited to meet this precious baby, and see you of course ; )

    ReplyDelete