Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Interview Trail

We are at the beginning of our journey to see where we will be next year. Will started the interview season this past weekend and it will continue most likely until January. We are excited. There is really only so much that a person can do. He applies to the programs that he thinks would be a good fit and then we visit. If the interview is not drivable then he has to go it alone. I trust him. He knows me well enough to know what kinds of place I could live in.

After the interview season we wait..and wait. In March is when we will open an envelope that tells us where we are to live for the next four years. I think that day will be a little nerve racking. The process is often compared to sorority rush. He puts his top choices down and then the programs put their top choices down and then they match up the picks.  

I will do my best to keep you updated along the way.

1 comment:

  1. i hear butte, mt is starting a program. i WISH!!!! excited and anxious for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete