Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Travels


Woooooo! I'm back. We spent the last 10 days on the road. I will give you the highlights before we leave again tomorrow. We headed to Troy to celebrate Mimi and Matt as they said I do. The venue was so beautiful. I would have taken more pictures but they frown upon bridesmaids acting like the paparazzi.



The following Sunday I headed to Dothan to see my best friend's baby who is now 3 months old. I know I get the award for worst friend. Isn't he adorable and doesn't he have the cutest big brother?




 Then off to a friend's cabin for two nights to rest from all the traveling and fast pace. We made a fire and ate out of their garden. We also got to spend some time as a family which was much needed.


 Then we headed to the lake for Thanksgiving with my side of the family. Then back down to Troy to be with Will's side of the family. I know I am tired just typing all of this. Even though we are tired we are thankful for our family and friends and the madness of interview season.





No comments:

Post a Comment